Pay-per-click (PPC) ads, a form of online advertising, are one of the most powerful and cost-effective ways to drive targeted traffic to your website. By reaching out to patients in your area who are already searching for similar procedures and services that you are offering, your PPC ads are more likely to convert visitors to patients than any other type of marketing.
PPC ads are very common on social media networks and search engine websites. These ads ensure your medical practice gets listed on the first page of search results. Here are some of the benefits of PPC ads:
- Instant results: You can expect to attract new patients within weeks, not months. As soon as you launch your PPC ads, you will be positioned at the top and side of the first page of major search engine results. This means you will be able to convey your message to the target audience right away. Your visibility will increase many-fold, and your appointment book will be filled with new appointments.
- Increase visibility and relevance: The two biggest benefits of PPC ads are higher visibility and importance. Most of the traditional marketing options interrupt people who may or may not be interested in your medical services. Paid searches such as PPC advertising only display your ad in front of individuals interested in or searching for similar services as yours, and such people are usually ready to make a buying decision.
- Highly targeted: Your PPC ad copy has to be clear, concise and fine-tuned in order to attract your ideal patients. By choosing the relevant keywords to target with your ads, you can attract and convert potential patients. PPC ads target potential patients who are ready to book an appointment.
- Pay for results, not for displaying your ad: With traditional forms of advertising, you pay for your ad to be seen by a large number of audience, most of whom may not be interested in your services. However, PPC is different. Instead of paying just to display your ad, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. This results in increased ROI of your marketing efforts.
- Easily trackable: Unlike other marketing channels, it is possible for you to track all components of PPC ads. The key to analyzing ROI is to calculate the number of new leads you are getting from PPC each month, and then add your per-lead costs. This calculation helps you to determine if you want to spend less or more. Also, with PPC it is easy to make sure your ads are effective by tracking keyword success. Sometimes certain ads gain more attention than others. By tracking the success of your PPC campaign, you will be able to understand what works for your practice and what does not.
- Minimum investment: After an initial set-up fee, you only pay when your PPC ad is clicked on by a viewer. Your budget will depend on how aggressive you want your ad campaign to be.
- Increases local exposure: PPC ads increase your local exposure. For medical practices, usually the emphasis is on local exposure, and PPC helps to ensure that you are targeting the right people to your medical practice.
Take the first step to protect your online reputation and request your Online Reputation Assessment.
PPC ads give you the ability to test different ad variations, analyze results and make changes in order to optimize your ads for conversions. You can gain a tremendous understanding of what your potential patients are searching for and what inspires them to click your ads. Moreover, the information gathered from your PPC campaign is a cost-effective way to understand what your potential patients are looking for.
Whether you are looking to increase awareness about your practice, promoting a campaign or launching a new procedure, PPC ads can help by efficiently delivering your message to your target audience – and that, too, in a cost-effective manner.