A mobile website provides an optimum user experience for medical and dental patients who use their smartphones or tablets to access the Internet. It is specifically designed for smaller screens and adapts to the touch-screen capabilities of smartphones and tablets. When users click on a link to a medical or dental website, it automatically detects the mobile device and redirects the viewer to the mobile version of the site. A mobile medical or dental website can be accessed through any web browser on the mobile phone, like iOS or Android.
Why do physicians & dentists need mobile websites?
As mobile usage continues to grow, this trend is gaining more momentum. Soon more web browsing will be done on a mobile device than a desktop computer. If your medical or dental website still isn’t mobile, it will affect your online ratings. Not only you are losing the business it can bring to you, it also causes a serious blow to your online reputation. Your patients today are digital healthcare consumers who consistently follow you online before making a decision to book an appointment.
More features & benefits for you:
- An easy-to-read, easy-to-navigate, user-friendly mobile website
- Faster loading on mobile phones
- Gives your patients the best possible mobile user experience
- Pages that fit nicely and look good on mobile devices
- Easy access to millions of iPhone users (with no Flash animation)
- Your website optimized for slower Internet connections typical on wireless devices
- Better SEO and Google search rankings
Earlier this year, Google announced that it would begin using mobile-friendly sites as a ranking signal. That means if your medical or dental website isn’t responsive or “mobile-friendly,