Why Is Online Reputation Management for Veterinarians So Important?
Pet owners have a lot to consider when choosing a local veterinarian to care for their beloved pets. Whether they search on Google, check out your social media profile or visit your website, they intend to find out what other pet owners are saying about your services. Your prospects are going to take a look at your online reviews, as well.
This means, just like other doctors, veterinarians depend on online reviews to grow their practices. However, because emotions often run high when it comes to pet health, veterinarians are more prone to online reputation attacks, which may come in the form of negative reviews and scathing social media posts.
In fact, studies show that:
- More than 90% of pet owners read online reviews before visiting a veterinary care provider.
- 84% of pet owners trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from friends or family.
- 86% of pet owners hesitate to visit a veterinarian who has more negative reviews than positive.
Are Negative Online Reviews Harming Your Practice?
We can help you:
- Manage online reviews to make sure only the best ones are shown.
- Build relevant and detailed reviews that rank higher in search results.
- Establish a stellar online reputation that inspires trust in the pet-owner community.
We know that veterinarians have busy schedules, and thatâ€™s why we offer online reputation management for veterinarians so you can focus on the critical task of pet care.
Our team of veterinary reputation management experts will address and reply to online conversations involving your brand in a voice that stays true to your practice and enhances your online presence.
Some of the many veterinary reputation management services that we offer include responding to positive and negative reviews, ensuring social media presence, building a mobile-friendly website plus creating and maintaining business profiles on sites like Yelp and Google My Business. We will do the tough job of monitoring and replying to online reviews on behalf of your practice to keep your online reputation intact.
If you are not yet managing your online reputation, you are missing out on great opportunities to build your veterinary practice. Veterinary reputation management is a low-cost strategy that will impact your bottom line tenfold.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
Take Control of Your Online Reputation Before You Lose Another Patient!